Wednesday, January 6, 2016

At What Cost





You are cordially invited to a screening of “At What Cost”, a startling documentary about Kinder Morgan’s Palmetto Pipeline.
Telling that back story is what motivated filmmaker Mark Albertin to set off traveling all over the states of South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida - the areas that would be most affected by the proposed Pipeline. Albertin spoke with dozens of landowners, most of them sharing the same concerns: a private company using eminent domain to run a pipeline through their land. He states “Basically that’s how I got started; I became emotional and became attached to what I was hearing from these people. When I heard these stories, I felt like their story needs to be told. Kinder Morgan declined going on camera for this documentary. I gave them that option, to hear their side of the story.
Mr. Albertin will join us at this event.
Friday, January 15th
7 pm
Theatre by the Trax
1100 Osborne St.
St. Marys, Ga

Admission: free of charge - seating is limited to 160
Hosted by the St. Marys EarthKeepers and the Satilla Riverkeeper

No comments: